The Starship. You may have heard me mention that in the past, but judging from your emails… you have no idea what I’m talking about. In today’s episode I’m going to take you behind the scenes of my private online community.
Links about Community and Accountability:
- How do YOU Get Stuff Done?
- Getting Accountability + Support
- The Secret of Reaching Goals
- Why your business needs community
- The grounding rhythm of review
- 3 reasons your crafty business dreams aren't coming true
- The Starship
Links to the Starship Captains I mentioned:
Interviews with Starship Captains:
- Lisa Barnes, knitwear designer
- Lisa Check, fiber farmer
- C.C. Almon, podcaster/designer
- Linda Tieu, graphic designer
- Laureen Marchand, artist
- Jill Wolcott, designer/teacher
- Corrina Ferguson, designer
- Sasha Torres, fiber artist
- Varian Brandon, designer
- Lynn Hershberger, intentional living coach
- Karen Whooley, crochet designer/instructor
- Violette Clark, artist
- Alicia de los Reyes, writer
- Jill Maldonado, toy maker
- Ana Campos, fiber artist
- Amy Crook, artist
- Riin Gill, fiber artist
- Karen Robinson, fiber artist
- Joeli Kelly, tech editor
- Grace Shalom Hopkins, fiber artist
- Denise Twum, knitwear designer
- Vanessa Laven, plushie maker
- Gabrielle Krake, shop owner
- Katie Franchesi, indie dyer
- Karen LePage, sewing designer/seamstress
- Gwen Bortner, teacher
- Mercedes Tarasovich Clark, knitwear designer
How to listen:
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Get this week's transcript!
Enter your email to get this week's transcript.