Today we're talking about collaborating and finding promotion partners with knitwear designer Lisa Barnes. Lisa discusses how she found collaborator (and fellow Starship Captain!) Ann Tudor and how they created a new product together, and how she connected with yarn shops.
- The Knitalong blog posts
- Where to get your pattern, yarn and stitch markers
- Lisa's Ravelry group
- Sign up for the KAL (and be entered to win prizes!) by signing up at Lisa's site and clicking “interested in knitalongs”!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
There's no transcript this week since this is an interview, but sign up below to get access to ALL past + future podcast transcripts!
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts