Today I'm delighted to have Corrina Ferguson of Picnic Knits on, to talk with us about her business as a knitwear designer. I've gotten to know Corinna over the past year, as she's been a member of the Starship. Most recently, she's the author Warm Days, Cool Knits, published by Interweave, which is full of knitting patterns suited to warmer weather.
- The turning point in her business
- Trade Show etiquette (read Corrina's posts about TNNA here and here)
- The struggle of being the only employee in your business
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!)
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts