Today I'm happy to be talking to author Alicia de los Reyes and her editor and publisher, Kelly Rizzetta.
We talked about
- the self-publishing options,
- the importance of an editor for improving your framework
- how they collaborated together
- their best marketing tactic (not what you'd think).
(If you're reading this via email, click through to see the video! If you'd like to get posts via email, click here.)
Alicia de los Reyes is a writer and teacher in Seattle, WA. She recently published an ebook called The Chick Lit Cookbook: A Guide to Writing Your Novel in 30 Minutes a Day, and she's now blogging about her experience using that guide to write a brand-new novel here. Kelly Rizzetta is the editor-in-chief of New Jersey-based KMR Publishing, which produced The Chick Lit Cookbook.
If you're an author, whether self-published or traditionally published, I've put together a list of resources for you! If you'd like to work together to create a marketing plan for your book, I can help you with that!
You might also like:
- This interview with SJ Pajonas, a novelist
- An interview with self-publishing non-fiction author, Paul Jarvis
- An interview with publisher Shannon Oakey