Map Your Business
Set a goal. Make a plan. Follow through. It all sounds easy enough when you say it like that, but doing it is another story. I’ve put together all my tools and questions to guide you through getting clear, breaking it down, and regularly reassessing, into the new book, Map Your Business. This book is the combination of my New Year planning system (exclusive to my online community since 2010!), the Map Making Guide, and the monthly review sheets I use each month to stay on track.
Get it on Amazon here.
Take Care of Yourself
You can't build a business if you don't have the energy (and health!) to work on it! That's why I partner with doTERRA to provide my most-favorite tools for a good night's sleep, waking up, and staying motivated throughout the day. I hold a free workshop each month about self-care and mood management topics.
You can register for the next free workshop here.
Learn more about essential oils in our group with weekly livestreams.
I partnered with the folks at CreativeLIVE to produce SIX online classes. Click the title of each one to learn more or sign up!
- How to Talk About Your Work – You are the expert on your products and your story. Learn how to turn that story into a marketing message that communicates the value of your handcrafted products in a compelling and memorable way.
- Build Your Customer Path – As a crafter you have plenty of admirers, yet persuading someone who is interested in your work to become a paying customer is no small feat. Learn how you can create a customer path that gets the people who love your products to pay for them again and again.
- Create the Right Plan – The world is awash in good marketing ideas. The key to success is having a concrete marketing plan that aligns with your goals. In this class, I will help you structure a plan that is just right for the way you want to do business.
- Marketing for Crafters Bundle – Get all 3 of the above-listed classes in one discounted bundle!
- How to Get More Done – Stop fretting over the limited number of hours in a day and get to work – the smart way! In this class I lay out a simple action plan that will help you manage your time, your business, and your family life more efficiently.
- Podcasting for Crafters – Learn how to create a podcast that will boost your handmade business. In this class you'll learn how to create a show, upload it to iTunes, and come up with an endless list of content!
- YouTube for Makers – Learn how to use YouTube for your business! You'll learn the different kinds of YouTube shows you can make, how to optimize your channel for traffic and how to keep going when you run out of ideas!
Work with Tara
doTERRA Biz Mentoring
I work with a few women each year to build businesses around their passion for education, self-care, and wellness. I LOVE this business because after years of working with artists and makers, this opens up the freedom and earning potential of a small business to ANYONE (who is willing to do the work!), no artistic talent necessary 🙂 As a mentor, I provide education, accountability, and group mentoring – our group of fellow builders is AMAZING.
I believe in this business so thoroughly that this is the only way to work with me 1:1 in 2020 (and beyond!)
First step, fall in love with these oils (start that journey here). I don't work with anyone who isn't in love with the products.
After you order your oils, I'll email you to schedule a wellness consult and talk about your goals then.