Map Your Business
Set a goal. Make a plan. Follow through. It all sounds easy enough when you say it like that, but doing it is another story. I’ve put together all my tools and questions to guide you through getting clear, breaking it down, and regularly reassessing, into the new book, Map Your Business. This book is the combination of my New Year planning system (exclusive to my online community since 2010!), the Map Making Guide, and the monthly review sheets I use each month to stay on track.
Get it on Amazon here.
I partnered with the folks at CreativeLIVE to produce SIX online classes. Click the title of each one to learn more or sign up!
- How to Talk About Your Work – You are the expert on your products and your story. Learn how to turn that story into a marketing message that communicates the value of your handcrafted products in a compelling and memorable way.
- Build Your Customer Path – As a crafter you have plenty of admirers, yet persuading someone who is interested in your work to become a paying customer is no small feat. Learn how you can create a customer path that gets the people who love your products to pay for them again and again.
- Create the Right Plan – The world is awash in good marketing ideas. The key to success is having a concrete marketing plan that aligns with your goals. In this class, I will help you structure a plan that is just right for the way you want to do business.
- Marketing for Crafters Bundle – Get all 3 of the above-listed classes in one discounted bundle!
- How to Get More Done – Stop fretting over the limited number of hours in a day and get to work – the smart way! In this class I lay out a simple action plan that will help you manage your time, your business, and your family life more efficiently.
- Podcasting for Crafters – Learn how to create a podcast that will boost your handmade business. In this class you'll learn how to create a show, upload it to iTunes, and come up with an endless list of content!
- YouTube for Makers – Learn how to use YouTube for your business! You'll learn the different kinds of YouTube shows you can make, how to optimize your channel for traffic and how to keep going when you run out of ideas!
I'm in the process of creating a new business, a new way of working in my local community, through a combination of gardening and trauma-informed therapy. Sign up here to learn more when I'm ready to share.