Jill Wolcott is a knitter designer at Jill Wolcott Knits, a knitting instructor (she recently taught on Craftsy) and a teacher at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in San Francisco, CA.
- A love of math
- How her work as a designer affects her knitting design
- Doing what you want vs. what people will buy
- The lessons learned in a “failed” project
Jill mentions that she's a member of the Starship. You can sign up (for free!) to learn more here.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts