Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Social media might seem like the perfect way for an introvert to connect (you can do it alone! in your pjs!), but I've found it's easily a distraction from your real work. In today's episode we'll talk about:
- The distraction of social media
- Three steps to combat the distraction and stay focused
- What overwhelms people and how to avoid it.
- Customer Path podcast episode
- Define (and fix) your Customer Path in Marketing for Crafters
- Follow me on Twitter
- And Instagram
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Cheryl WarrickOctober 29, 2014 at 9:16 am (9 years ago)
This is a really great podcast. As an introvert, I often feel like social media is intrusive and overwhelming.This podcast really helps me focus more on my overall strategy. You rock!
taraNovember 3, 2014 at 1:43 pm (9 years ago)