Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I get asked about this all the time, so it's time I answer your questions about how to use Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest in your creative business. You'll learn about the pros and cons of each and how each one can help you reach your specific business goal.
In this episode:
- The three things you need to before you start using a tool.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the platforms I get asked about most,
- The most effective ways to use these tools
Couldn't scribble notes fast enough? Get a transcript of this podcast episode when you sign up here.
- Social Media Primer
- Delight your customers
- Get clear on your people and your message with Market Yourself
- Create an entire marketing plan based on your message with Marketing for Crafters
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts
lindagwynnJanuary 7, 2015 at 3:37 pm (8 years ago)
I would like to know how to get the transcript for October 22,2014 podcast. I keep listening to it and it is very useful but I need to see it in print to really crasp it. Could you please send me the link for this transcription. Thank you so much and you are so inspiring to my daughter and I. We are starting a business called Creatively Happy and it has been slow but we are persisting and enjoying all we learn. We do art, fairy furniture, leather bush-craft, and digital art. We have quiet a few different interests and it is me, my daughter and her husband. We all wirk well together. Thank you again Tara.