I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read this month:
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing, by Hank Green
- Head On, by John Scalzi
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
- The Witch Elm by Tana French
- Amateur Hour: Motherhood in Essays and Swear Words, by Kimberley Harrington
- Body Positive Power: How to stop dieting, make peace with your body and live, by Meghan Jayne Crabbe
You can hear more about Body Positive Power on Take Care of Yourself, my book + self-care conversation podcast with Joeli!
What I was reading in November in 2016, in 2015, in 2014 and 2013!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).