Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I’m reading
- Crushing It, by Gary Vaynerchuk
- I dive deep into what it covers in a recent episode of my book + self-care podcast Essential Enthusiasm. You can find it at here or by searching it up in whatever you’re listening to this episode right now!
- The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah
- Unmedicated, the Four Pillars of Natural Wellness by Madisyn Taylor
- The Perfect Nanny by Leila Slimani
- The Left Hand of Darkness, Ursula Le Guin
- Americanah, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get this week's transcript!
Enter your email to get your free podcast transcript.