I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read this month:
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in Silicone Valley Startup, by John Carreyou
- All Joy and No Fun: The Paradox of Modern Parenting by Jennifer Senior
- Time to Parent, organizing your life to bring out the best in your child and you by Julie Morgenstern
- Circe by Madeleine Miller
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough (I got this from the Book of The Month Club! Sign up here!)
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.