Here’s a round-up of what I saw, did, and read this month! Follow my Instagram Stories for in-the-moment photos + videos. You can find years of Adventures here.
- My new book, Map Your Business, is now out on Amazon! I've also got several boxes here of the print version and I'm sending out copies to everyone who pre-ordered first, and then I'll have more available. If you want a signed copy, find it here!
- I'm teaching at a summit for LYS owners with Gwen Bortner in Asheville, NC in April. More info here!
- I've started a new Friday video series where I talk about the lessons I'm learning while I build my own biz. Find it here!
I am so grateful for…
- TNNA! Meeting students + hanging out with Starship captains is the best part!
- The community that has grown around the #ExploreYourEnthusiasm hashtag. I love seeing what you're working on while you watch or listen to the podcast!
- A series of complex adventures (print book, travel, teaching, webinars, online classes) all going very right, in a very short period of time.
- Grit, by Angela Duckworth (I even did a podcast episode about it!)
- How to get over FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
- How Silicon Valley can Help You Get Unstuck
I'm listening to:
- How to Feed Good Habits (more love for the Four Tendencies!)
- What the Immigration Ban really means, by John Green
- All of Gary Vee
- Delicious Pho in San Jose (I went there 3 times in 4 days)
- Honored to be included in Sarah's round-up of creative biz podcasts!
- Starship captain Karen is hosting a retreat – I wanna go!
What did you read, listen to and eat last month? Come tell me on Facebook!