Every week is an Adventure..and these are the view, the finds and the path that made this one special. You can see all my adventures here.
A new place for shawls!
My long-lost favorite bobby pin
A Mary Oliver poem read New Year's morning
- The BIG FIND of the week was a Scrappy Trip quilt-along. The best way to view it is the Flickr group, or the Instagram tag #scrappyquiltalong. The pattern is here…and I will be starting it this weekend.
- If you wanna join me, this is a great guide to how many strips (and thus, fabric) you'll need.
- And in between this weekend's quilt obsession, I jumped all over the Seafoam edition of Project Life. Can't wait!
- If you've been wondering how to eat more veggies, whole grains and less meat or cheese, this series is a very good place to start. (You don't have to be fully vegan to want to eat more vegetable-centric meals!)
- It was completely delightful to get to meet Maritel. If you missed it, you can catch up on our conversation here.
- I opened up the Map-Making Guide this morning (yes, I use it to make my quarterly plans!) and was overwhelmed with the desire to update it ALL. So I did! New fonts, new facts (gathered from over a year of helping explorers make their own maps!), and a few edits for great clarity.
- Finally! I jumped into a “public” Facebook page. Hang out with me here?
How was your week? What was your view, path or finds?