When I hired my Number One (ie, my editor, my assistant, my Vulcan), I told her in our first email, “The motto of my company (my life!) is: Assume the Best. Of each other, of our customers, and of every interaction.” When I mentioned this in the episode on Personal Responsibility, I got a lot of feedback from you that you've found this both hard and necessary to running an online business. So let's dig deeper!
In today's episode, we'll talk about:
- How this is completely different from just “hoping for the best” and giving up your agency.
- How to have a friendlier and more FUN business by assuming the best.
- How to assume the best, of even the worst people.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.