Yay! This is the 52nd episode of my weekly podcast … Explore Your Enthusiasm is one year old! (Tomorrow's exactly one year from the first episode.)
In this episode I share:
- 3 lessons that I've learned from podcasting, that you can apply to your own creative business
- What podcasting has done for my business
- What's coming up next (including big news!)
Top 10 episodes (by downloads) in the first year:
- Episode 1: the beginning!
- How to Get Stuff Done, Part 1
- How to use Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest in your Creative Business
- Marketing for Introverts
- Navigating an art career, with Claudine Hellmuth
- Turn Readers into Buyers: Craft a Customer Path
- Reviewing 2014
- How to launch anything
- How to get stuff done, part 2
- What your customers care about
Want to watch the bonus Ask Tara episodes? Subscribe via YouTube here.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.