A few weeks ago a Starship captain asked for ideas and resources for launching a new product line and I wrote a long and thorough answer, and wanted to share that with you today. This can apply to how you launch a new business (if you already have an audience), how you launch a new product or how you launch a book.
- How to come up with launch content
- How to fit it in your calendar
- How to continuously improve
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Launch YOUR next product more easily – make a plan and stick to it! Sign up below to learn more.
Get the worksheet now
Are you struggling to share your work in person, on social media, or in your descriptions? Get the free worksheet to Talk About Your Work (without being weird) plus a (free!) e-course on marketing effectively.