Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the States, so it's the perfect time to talk about how to survive the family-filled, party-going holiday season, as an introvert.
In this episode:
- How to use your introversion as a superpower for enjoying the holidays.
- Overcome any introversion guilt or shame.
- Feel good and refreshed even if you spend more time than usual with other people.
- Surviving your family's opinion on your business
- Craft shows for Introverts
- Marketing for Introverts
- Confession: I love Christmas
- Susan Cain's Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.