I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read this month:
- When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir, by Patrisse Khan-Cullors
- Dietland, by Sarai Walker
- Howard's End by E.M. Forster
- Novels by Alifair Burke
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 11
- Ancillary Sword and Ancillary Mercy by Anne Leckie
- I talked more about this series last month
- Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis
- I talked more about this in this episode about diversity in self-help, on Essential Enthusiasm
- The Lucky Few, by Heather Avis
Want to know more about my favorite books that I SECRETLY read in the last few months? I share my favorite books on foster care and adoption in this episode of Essential Enthusiasm!
What I was reading last year, in 2016, in 2015, in 2014!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.