Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read this month:
- Now, Discover Your Strengths, by Marcus Buckingham
If you wanna know more about how to use your strengths in your business, check out the doTERRA resources (And if you're curious about how I work with my doTERRA biz partners, head here and fill out the form!)
- Recovery, by Russell Brand
- Simplicity Parenting, by Kim John Payne
- The Power, by Naomi Alderman
- So You Want to Talk About Race, by Ijeoma Oluo
You can hear more about Recovery and Simplicity parenting on my book + self-care podcast!
What I was reading in October in 2016, in 2015, in 2014!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).