I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read this month:
- Expecting Adam, by Martha Beck
- I mentioned this article about the shrinking population of the Downs Syndrome population.
- Not Always Happy, by Kari Wagner-Peck (Kari's articles in the NYT)
- Geek Parenting, by Stephen Segal and Valya Lupescu
- Stealing the Show: How Women are Revolutionizing Television, by Joy Press
- The Wicked and the Divine: Vol 5 + 6, by Kieron GIllan
- 212 and Never Tell, by Alafair Burke
- That Kind of Mother, by Rumaan Alam
- An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones
- Space Opera, by Catherynne Valente
If you like this episode, you are sure to love my Book and Self-Care podcast with Joeli, Essential Enthusiasm. This week we're talking about This is Me by Chrissy Metz
What I was reading in July of last year, in 2016, in 2015, in 2014!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).