I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I’m reading
- How Reading Changed my Life, by Anna Quindlen
- Dear Farenheit 451: Love and Heartbreak in the Stacks, by Annie Spence
- Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, by Valerie Ann Worwood
- And Now We Have Everything, by Meaghan O'Connell
- Ancillary Justice, by Ann Leckie
- A Conspiracy in Belgravia, by Sherry Thomas
- How Make Diseases Disappear, by Rangan Chatterjee
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get a library of transcripts!
Enter your email to get free access to a whole library of podcast transcripts.