Here's a round-up of what I saw, did, and read this month! Follow me on SnapChat for in-the-moment photos + videos!
- I'm teaching a full-day marketing workshop for yarn-y people, in collaboration with a yarn rep/store owner this month! Join us here.
- If you're in the UK, check the only biz-focused workshops I'll be holding during my tour in November! Join before spots fill up!
I am so grateful for…
- Good books
- An amazing team (thanks Jess + Jay!) that makes things happen even when I can't
- A quick trip to the beach, before my teaching gig
- The Lady Boss League on Pinterest Strategizing for your Handmade Business
- I Automated my Tweets for 30 Days (I do this, too!)
- 7 Steps to Snapchat Success
- 7 Steps to your Business Comeback (I'm sensing a “7 steps” theme this month!)
- How much time should you spend on your business? (Hint: It depends!)
- An Overnight Success 8 Years in the Making
- How to Become a Professional Knitter
- Homemade corn dogs – so simple and cute! Take cornbread muffins + pop in a bit of (vegan) hot dog: homemade corn pups!
- ALL of the basil pesto (I don't measure it anymore, but this is the basic idea)
- Blueberry pancakes topped with blueberry syrup (just cook the blueberries on medium heat until they pop and get gooey)
How about you? What went well in your month?