Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful…
- to be home!
- for the handknits necessary to survive the unnaturally cold winter!
- for cups of coffee with my favorite creamer.
- for a lovely, refreshing trip.
- Super-exciting new project! (hint: a retreat! To be the first to hear about it, sign up here)
- This is fabulous information for any self-publishing fiction writer (there are several in the Starship, so I always have my eye out!)
- My custom birthday cards!
- This is a GREAT way to think about sharing your work, from Tim Grahl.
- I love this post by Rachel, about not worrying about “influence” in her industry and building a business she loves.
Recipes we tried this week:
- The above (vegan) mac+cheese is an adapted version of Isa's (I just add more garlic/lemon/nootch to taste).
- Vegan Reubans = YUM (PS. This is more work than I'd ever do, but Jay loves it so he makes it)
- Bindi Masala, from Isa Does It
- Lentil Quinoa soup, from Isa Does It
- The AMAZING tempeh meatballs + spicy marinara from…Isa Does It! Friends, we have a new favorite meatball.
(Yes, we're addicted to our new book. And yes, you should buy it, vegan or not! My mom did + loves it!)