I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list in the comments and find all the posts here.
What I read
- The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks – Oh, this book! It had been on my list forever, but when a Starship Captain started a discussion about “Upper Limit Problems”, I decided to finally read it. I'm so glad I did. If your business is growing but you feel like you struggle to keep up, or you're holding it back, read this!
- The Little Spark, by Carrie Bloomston – Perfect for re-sparking your flagging enthusiasm or creativity.
- The Ultimate Webinar Marketing Guide, by Lewis Howes – Read this in preparation for today's webinar.
- The Uncommon Reader, by Alan Bennet – I saw this slim novella at my library and picked up. So glad I did – it resulted in a very happy afternoon of reading.
What I’m reading
- Raise the Bar, by Jon Taffer. I'm not gonna lie, I love Bar Rescue (it even inspired a video!). After hearing Jon on the Nerdist podcast (language alert!), I knew I had to read his book…and it's free on Kindle Unlimited! Score!
- Emma, by Jane Austen (part of my #greatbooksproject)
- Hmm…I need to find some more books to read! I'll probably read some of the Great Books on my shelf!
What I read last December
And the December before that
What are you reading?