I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list in the comments!
What I read in November
- I slurped up Erika Lyremark's smart book on the 2nd day of the month! It is a collection of her stories from stripping (yes!) which she transforms into business lessons you can apply to your own work. So inspiring, I read it in one day (and came up with a whole new offering!) Best yet, you can download it free when you join her list!
- Wool was so, so good. Totally gripping, and totally satisfying. If you liked the Hunger Games or Divergent, you'll love it.
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It is short + sweet. I liked it as much as the author's BlogCastFM interview (which is what convinced me to buy it!)
- I am still taking copious notes on Before Happiness, Shawn Anchor's second book (I read his first one in September). Look for a deeper discussion of his book soon!
What I'm reading in December
- I happily snagged Paul Jarvis' new book (we talked about it here, remember?) and I can't wait to dive into it.
- No Meat Athlete covers vegatarianism AND running!
- Decisive: How to make better choices in life and work.
What are you reading this month?
What was your favorite book of November?
Disclaimer-y Disclaimer! I’m not in any way coerced into saying nice things about anyone's book. Or course I’m biased when my friends write a book, but I don’t mention things I don’t like. Read the usual disclaimer here.