Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the finds on Fridays, and you’re invited to join in.
You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful* for:
- Butternut rancheros. Yum!
- Random gchats with Ana.
- Clarity around integrity (and the bravery to make changes).
- The stories that current Starship Captains have sent me! Inspiring and humbling, I'm so happy to be a part of their journey! (Stories are shared here.)
- The editing power of Jess. She radically improved everything I sent this week!
- Excellent questions from future Starship Captains. (You can find my answers here.) This is the most exciting time – when everyone's about to beam aboard!
- My new star sweater.
- That at home feeling.
- I did Chela's “Integrity Inventory” this week…and significantly changed an old part of my business, to be more in alignment with my current life.
- My classes at the community college in Columbus, NC made it into the “smallest daily newspaper” 🙂
- I am so glad Stacey wrote this post: It's ok if your blog doesn't make money!
- The Bullet Journal! This is pretty much how I live, but with a little less intention to come re-find the stuff later.
- Warning! Leonie's Academy doubles in price next month! I've been loving it for years, so join up here!
*My gratitude list is a new part of the Adventures. Join me in listing what you're grateful for!
Stacey TrockSeptember 13, 2013 at 4:54 pm (10 years ago)
Thanks so much for the shout out!