There are so many ways to communicate with your people – how do you choose the one that works best for you, your business, and your people? It's easy to just use what you see other people using, which means you're competing in the exact same spaces. Instead, take the time to thoughtfully choose the right communication method and set it up so you can stay consistent and effective.
In this episode you'll learn:
- The many options for connecting with customers
- How to choose the right tool for you (with examples!)
- The tools that work best for my clients
- The tools you absolutely MUST have
Want to find which tools your customers are using? We'll cover that in my class, Craft Your Marketing. It's getting ready to re-open: sign up if you want to be notified when it does (and get some help with your marketing tools right now!):
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.