I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read
This month I got kinda book-crazy and attempted to read 40 books in the 40 days of Lent. I'm at 32 books right now, and I have about a week left, so it's possible I'll get there. For more on what I'm reading (in real-time!), follow my Stories on Instagram.
- We're Going to Need More Wine, by Gabrielle Union
- The Body is Not an Apology, by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Dream More, by Dolly Parton
- First, we Make the Beast Beautiful, by Sarah Wilson
- I'd Rather be Reading, by Anne Bogel (free on Kindle Unlimited!)
- Well-Read Black Girl, by Glory Edim
- Foe, by Iain Reid
- Give Me Your Hand, by Megan Abbott
- My Sister the Serial Killer, by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- More on my GoodReads
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).