I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I'm reading:
- Brown White Black: An American Family at the Intersection of Race, Gender, Sexuality, and Religion, by Nishta Mehra
- A Life in Stitches: Knitting my way through love, loss, and laughter, by Rachael Herron (Rachael's Cypress Hollow novels I mention)
- In Conclusion, Don't Worry About It, by Lauren Graham
- The Mere Wife, by Maria Dahvana Headley
- First Impressions: a novel of old books, unexpected love and Jane Austen, by Charlie Lovett
- Convenience Store Woman, by Sayaka Murata
- The Lies We Told, by Camilla Way
- Wish You Were Here, by Rita Mae Brown
- Transcription by Kate Atkinson
- Fussy Cutter's Club, by Angie Wilson
- Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters, by Sherri Lynn Wood
- IndieBound – use it to find books at your local bookstore
- Book of the Month Club
- Read Harder Challenge
- Libby, the app to get ebooks and audio books from your local library
- Follow along my 40 days of reading on Instagram
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.