If you read any business book, it all comes down to the same things: your business is built from your beliefs, which affect your actions, and the most important of those actions need to become habits. Habits are what you consistently do day after day, and, as we talked about in last week’s episode, those habits build up to create success (or failure).
Links I mentioned:
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by
- Episode 137: The one resolution you should make (and how to do it)
- Episode 141: The key to consistency + success = Grit
- Episode 113: The Real Challenge: Consistency
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Get this week's transcript!
Enter your email to get this week's transcript.