To share your work with the world, you have to write (or speak) hundreds of messages: Instagram, product descriptions, emails, etc. How do you make them each effective? How do you make sure that what you spend your time writing and sharing actually sells your work?
This week we’re talking about effective copywriting – writing words, pages, and posts that will connect with your buyer, build your relationships, and sell your work.
- Right people
- It’s all about feelings
- Benefits vs Features
- This question started as a question in the monthly Starship Q+A
- Market Yourself (has worksheets on finding your Right Person)
Do you love the podcast? Never listen? Tell me where to spend my energy by filling out the survey, right here: http://taraswiger.com/survey
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Give your copywriting a boost!
Enter your e-mail to download a FREE copywriting checklist and use it to improve the messages you send to your customers!