Did your 2016 go as planned? Are you feeling discouraged or sidetracked or thrilled? No matter how your 2016 has gone, you can create a better 2017. Today we’ll hear from a non-planner about how planning projects has made his life better, and I’ll share what I do in my own New Year planning session.
- The Starship is now open, but only for the rest of this week! Learn more + beam aboard here.
- Episode 87: 7 principles to have your best year ever
- Episode 36: Saying Goodbye
- Episode 37: Welcome to the New Year
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get early access
Get a free workshop on building your business foundation.
Meet a few of the Captains and learn their lessons
Be the first to be notified when the Starship reopens