Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Lift Off closes TODAY! Click here to read more and join!
How are you doing? How do you feel about the last year in your business?
Do you feel energized and enthusiastic? Do you feel clear-eyed and action-oriented?
Or are you frustrated? Stuck? Overwhelmed by all the things you *should* be doing in your business?
If you're not feeling awesome about where your business is, I want to help.We talked about the three kinds of Overwhelm in Episode 85, and I shared some tips for dealing with the different kinds of overwhelm.
But if you want to go beyond overwhelm, and actually feel GREAT in your New Year, and actually create a business you’ll love, let's talk about the 7 principles of a great business, that you'll love. Apply these 7 principles to your business and you'll have an amazing 2016.
- Lift Off
- Episode 85: 3 kinds of Overwhelm
- Mission -> Strategy -> Tactics
- The Power of Accountability
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts