Do you take the time to welcome in the New Year (and review last year)? Over the years of leading Chart Your Stars inside the Starship, I've noticed that this is one of the most impactful, inspiring-towards-action steps a business explorer can do. The process of getting clear about your Big Picture, how you want to feel, and everything in between is clarifying and can continue to provide a light in the confusing times over the coming year.
In this episode I share ideas for how you can plan your year and how to use it as the year progresses.
Links I mention
- Wikipedia entry for “meh”
- Chart Your Stars is part of the Starship and Lift Off, both of which are currently closed, but you can sign up here to be the first to know when they reopen.
- I taught the North Star portion of Chart Your Stars in this CreativeLive class.
- I've been using Leonie's Year Workbook for 6 years!
- Chris Guillebeau's Annual Review
- Ali Edward's One Little Word
- Danielle LaPorte's Desire Map (I'm using the Desire Map Day Planner this year, too!)
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.