You're busy making products, photographing, listing, and (hopefully) shipping orders – how do you find the time to also do marketing? In today's episode, we tackle the problem of never having time for marketing.
- How you know if you're doing “enough” marketing
- How a plan saves time
- Batching your tasks
- Using what you already have
- Craft Your Marketing (now open!)
- How I schedule social media
- How to stop feeling weird talking about your work
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Sign up below to get a FREE e-course on making your marketing more effective! No matter how much time you have for marketing, it's important to focus on improving its effectiveness.
Get the worksheet now
Are you struggling to share your work in person, on social media, or in your descriptions? Get the free worksheet to Talk About Your Work (without being weird) plus a (free!) e-course on marketing effectively.