Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news at the end of each month – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here.
It's been a while since I did an Adventures post! I've decided to change it up and do them every month and wrap up what happened, what I've learned and the best stuff I read online, heard, and ate.
The BIG news this month is that Craft Your Marketing is open! And there are all kinds of new bonuses. If you join by April 29th, you'll get a free signed copy of my book, mailed right to you. And if you join by May 5th, you'll get access to an exclusive Q+A, where you can ask me your marketing questions.
I also worked on a lot of live teaching events this month! I taught in Atlanta (at the Yarn Market News Conference) and in a few days I'll be teaching in Maryland (details here). And some of my teaching gigs in the UK are now open for registration! You'll find all the live teaching gigs here.
I am so grateful for…
- Spring flowers
- Lovely yarn
- Fantastic students
- You can't collaborate if you're stingy, on Academy of Handmade
- How to get serious about social media, by Regina
- How to plan your content, revenue goals, and launch by Megan Minns (including the spreadsheets I now use!)
- What you're really seeing when you see success, by Sarah Von Bargen
In case you missed it:
- I created a new worksheet + e-course, to help you improve your marketing.
- Lots of new videos on YouTube, including What Works for Knitwear Designers, which has become the most popular!
- I started doing one Facebook LIVE video per week! To be notified when I go live (on Thursday afternoons), be sure to “like” and “follow” my page.
What adventures have you had?
Get the worksheet now
Are you struggling to share your work in person, on social media, or in your descriptions? Get the free worksheet to Talk About Your Work (without being weird) plus a (free!) e-course on marketing effectively.