What do you do when you don't reach your goal? How do you identify what went wrong (if anything) and set a better goal next time?
This week we'll cover the 6 reasons your goal might have failed, and how to set a better goal next time.
I created a free worksheet so that you can set reachable, do-able goals every time!
Just scroll down, put in your email address and you'll get it in your inbox (along with the full transcript of this episode!).
- Map Making Guide
- How to Set a Goal
- How to Reach a Money Goal
- Why You're Afraid of Setting a Big Goal
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get your free worksheet!
Enter your e-mail below and I'll send you this episode's transcript plus a FREE worksheet to help you set do-able goals, every time!