Every day is an adventure. I share this week's adventures – the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Diane fantastic t-shirt quilting class. It finally got our long-saved t-shirts out of storage and into an actual quilt! It was so nice to go through the stack together and remember all of our adventures.
- Lovely morning runs.
- The sweet, uplifting emails I get from podcast listeners. Apparently you're taking me to bed, and listening to it before you fall asleep or when you first wake up. I LOVE it.
- AMAZING students. One crocheted her class notes:
@TaraSwiger Challenge accepted! (Ok, I cheated and used photos of letters from the pattern I sell) @CreativeLive pic.twitter.com/TidpuHeLsF
— Jenny Brown (@hijennybrown) August 29, 2014
- Mighty Ugly! Yay!
- This round-up of 5 GREAT podcasts! (I'm honored to be included, because I'm addicted to the others!
- Peanut Butter Pie!
As per your request, here's the recipe:
Mix 1 cup peanut butter, 1 package Tofutti Cream Cheese (or real cream cheese if you like), a half cup of soy whip (or cool whip), and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. Whip until it's light a fluffy and fill a graham cracker crust. You can eat it right away, or pop it in the freezer for an hour or two, if you want an ice cream pie. I like it just off freezing, where it's cold, but soft.
In case you missed it:
- My book has been sold out for a few weeks…but now it's back in stock! I'm getting low (and I'm heading to three live workshops with them in September), so if you want a signed copy, snag it here.
- Miss the Marketing for Crafters rebroadcast? You can get anytime access here.
- Wondering what it's like to be a full-time artist? Read my interview with Violette.
- Feeling unmotivated? Revisit your enthusiasm with this week's podcast.
What adventures have you had?