Every week is an Adventure..and this is round-up of the view, the links and the inspiration that made it special. You can see all the adventures here.
The lovely Johnson City
The finished tree
Yarn Mail by Christmas-tree-light
Sewing by Christmas tree light
This hat gets the best reactions…because it's a Happy Hat!
- “Yarnover Truck is your local yarn store on wheels, implementing the food truck business model and applying it to a mobile yarn store.” How cool is that? Support these clever entrepreneurs right here.
- It's official. We're a total trend. This morning NPR did a story about what we're doing here: young (ish) entrepreneurs with no outside funding, who are succeeding thanks to….the internet! Read or listen here.
- Do you sound like a robot when you write? Here are my tips for sounding like a real human being. (This book has everything I know about blogging)
- Balance life + business during the holidays with this post on The Karina Chronicles.
- Planning your New Year in your creative business? Tammie has a list of 10 things people + spaces that can help you with that!
What were your adventures this week?
2 years ago: Sabbatical
3 years ago: My real-life yarn shop
4 years ago: Seattle recap