Today I'm happy to be talking to Mei, of Tiny Hands jewelry about how to get great press and be productive. Her work has been featured on Park's + Recreation, in the Huffington Post, Daily Candy, Everyday with Rachel Ray…and lots more!
We talk about:
- How exactly she got her work worn by the lead character of Parks + Rec
- Good press builds
- Mei's Golden Rule of approaching the press: Know The Editor
- Connect and pitch the press (exactly how she got on Cool Mom Picks)
- Her explorations into rocking Facebook
- What she's enthusiastic about = Craftivity
BONUS: You'll get free shipping when you use this link to her shop!
Links to what we talk about:
- Mei's adorable jewelry
- Some of Mei's great press
- Hello Giggles
- Creating a Twitter list
- Hootsuite (we both use this!)
- Soldsie (I've already signed up!)
If you're wondering what great press will really DO for you, I've written about that here.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.