My guest today is freelance journalist and organizer of the Crafty Supermarket and Midwest Craft Con, a conference for crafty businesses, Grace Dobush.
We talk about:
Grace's favorite part of organizing a craft show
How to talk to strangers at conferences (without feeling weird)
What she's enthusiastic about right now (and the similarity between geeky sub-cultures)
- Grace's first book, Crafty Superstar (which is free right now, on Kindle Unlimited!)
- Grace's post about living in Germany
- The Yes + Yes + Yes experience
- Surviving a Conference as an Introvert episode
- Networking for Introverts episode
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts