My guest today is freelance journalist and organizer of the Crafty Supermarket and Midwest Craft Con, a conference for crafty businesses, Grace Dobush.
We talk about:
Grace's favorite part of organizing a craft show
How to talk to strangers at conferences (without feeling weird)
What she's enthusiastic about right now (and the similarity between geeky sub-cultures)
- Grace's first book, Crafty Superstar (which is free right now, on Kindle Unlimited!)
- Grace's post about living in Germany
- The Yes + Yes + Yes experience
- Surviving a Conference as an Introvert episode
- Networking for Introverts episode
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).