Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Inspired by your response to last week's email, let's talk about how to deal with the frustration of what you “should” have done already – the business you should have, the progress you should have made, where you should be. The best way to deal with this frustration: Perspective. In today's episode, I'll share a few ways to get perspective:
- The truth about how long it takes for other people.
- A birthday-inspired list of what you've done.
- Review your own goals.
- Dedicate yourself to taking action. (Make a map, if you don't know what to do.)
- Sign up for weekly emails here
- Interview with Claudine.
- My birthday post.
- Map Making Guide
- The #exploreyourenthusiasm tag!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
- Find all the other episodes here.
What have you accomplished this year? How has this shifted your perspective?