Welcome to the second episode of Explore Your Enthusiasm!
This week we're talking about ENTHUSIASM. It's right there in the name of the podcast + it's a vital tool in a sustainable business. We'll cover why it matters, what to do when you don't have any, how you can learn from your craft, and how to make even the most boring tasks more fun. I also share a bit about my own crafting funks, some burn-out horror stories and what I've learned when I follow the enthusiasm in my own business.
Links mentioned in the podcasts
- Follow your Enthusiasm
- Enthusiasm as your business planner
- How to experiment
- How to start a podcast in a week
How to listen
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it. (If you’re reading this via email, you may need to click through.)
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes here or via Stitcher here (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
- Find all the other podcasts here.
How do you follow your enthusiasm in your business? What have you learned?
If you're feeling burned out or bored, how are you going to start experimenting with your enthusiasm?