In today’s rebroadcast I share the biggest lesson of my biggest gig to date – I taught a three day class at CreativeLive, about creating your best marketing plan. I completely forgot to mention how to GET that class, so here’s the link! Oh, and the lesson I learned: How to be myself.
In today's episode, I'll share how the heck I figured out how to Be Myself, and how it totally changed the way I think about things.
How to Be Yourself (even when you're a nervous wreck.)
- Get clear on what you love.
- Show up and be present.
- Decide connection matters.
How are you being yourself in your business (and life?) How are you hiding yourself?
Links mentioned in today's podcast
- My CreativeLIVE class
- I Thought It Was Just Me, by Brene Brown
- My Biggest Lesson of 2012: Connection
- Phillz Coffee
Be sure to share that you’re listening by using the hashtag #exploreyourenthusiasm on Instagram and follow my Stories and vlog for the most up-to-date info during my hiatus!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.