The number one piece of advice I received before doing the (scariest project of my life) CreativeLIVE class? “Be Myself”
Which is ironic, since that's exactly the advice I give to crafters who are struggling to talk about their business and work. In fact, a whole section of my workshop includes pages of questions for you to figure out what that really means, for you. But how do you do it? How do you “be yourself” in your business?
In today's episode, I'll share how the heck I figured out how to Be Myself, and how it totally changed the way I think about things.
How to Be Yourself (Even when you're a nervous wreck.)
- Get clear on what you love.
- Show up and be present.
- Decide connection matters.
How are you being yourself in your business (and life?) How are you hiding yourself?
Links mentioned in today's podcast:
- My CreativeLIVE class
- I Thought It Was Just Me, by Brene Brown
- My Biggest Lesson of 2012: Connection
- Phillz Coffee
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.