I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list in the comments and find all the posts here.
What I read
- Buffett, The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
- Choose Your Own Autobiography, by Neil Patrick Harris.
- Survival Guide For Life, by Bear Grylls.
- Be the Pack Leader, by Cesar Milan
- How to Raise the Perfect Dog, by Cesar Milan (Can you tell I got a new dog?)
What I’m reading
- Art of Asking, by Amanda Palmer
- Power of Full Engagement, by Jim Loehr
- The Art of the Book Proposal, by Eric Maisel
What are you reading?