Now that we know how to get stuff done and how to work towards your big projects, how do you keep doing it, day after day? How do you keep doing the work even when it's not fun?
In this episode I'll discuss:
- The needs that are distracting you (and permission to get them sorted first)
- The three things your work must have to keep you motivated
- How to be sure that you don't undermine your motivation
- Maslow's Hierarchy
- New research on Motivation, as reported in Harvard Business Review
- Make a Map!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.