Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
(It's all pups, all the time over on Instagram…because I'm truly doing nothing other than working and dog-wrangling. I have hopes for future non-dog activities.)
I am so grateful for…
- Quiet mornings
- An increasingly calm Raylan (the new pup)
- Warmth in the cold
I’m enthusiastic about:
- I am soooo excited about Craftcation! I've taught at fiber conferences/trade shows, but have never been to a straight-up maker conference. The schedule is rocking with people I love and I'm delighted to be teaching Pay Yourself + Craft an Effective Blog with Diane. You can grab your Early Bird tickets right here.
- This is a great list of podcasts to listen to while you sew, with some of my faves!
- Kim's CreativeLIVE class is going to be awesome.
- Squee! Next week my mom and I are going to see Isa (our fave cookbook author) LIVE!
In case you missed it:
- Knitty is a fan of my podcast! This made my week!
- The Getting Stuff Done series blew up social media. (Thanks!) If you missed it, start here.
- I'm changing up my blog schedule. If you wanna get articles first and get lessons no one else gets, be sure to subscribe.
- There's a fun contest (win a free copy of my book!) that Cooperative Press is holding on Instagram. Enter here.
What adventures have you had?