Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Spring is springing! The daffodils, the redbuds, YAY!
- A lovely evening at the symphony, with the Indigo Girls and my dear friend
- Running, and the opportunity it gives me to watch spring unfold.
- The Starship launch is going fabulously. Since I only do this 4 times a year, every time is a huge deal!
Check this out:
- Got a headache? Starshipper Vanessa created these fabulous brain compresses (for your brain!). Love them.
- Elise Blaha on how she tackles big projects. (Does your brain not work this way? This is exactly what the Map Making Guide walks you through, in case it doesn't come naturally.)
- My mom's flock is growing with 2 new lambs! And you can grab some of the mama's wool (roving) right here.
- Need some inspiration? Check out any of these 50 inspiring women as rounded up by OhMyHandmade! (I'm honored to be included!)
What were your adventures this week?